Hello, we came back after we've been in this hotel in 2019 and back then we had a lot of fun.
This time was different
1. the staff in the counter is not friendly
2. we arrived in 12:00AM with a 6month year old baby. The crib wasn't set up in the room, and it took the maintenance at least an hour to come set it up while the baby was crying. we stated in the reservation that we are coming with a baby and even wrote to the hotel through expedia that we would need a baby crib for him.
3. Room was not set with enough towels and when we threw them on the floor for the housekeeping to replace them, housekeeping again set only two towels.
4. mini bar wasn't working and we asked to replace it so we could store food inside it (there is a side door in the minibar which is empty and could be used for the resident privet things) the hotel room service argued with us that we should store anything inside the minibar, only after I complained to the front desk they came and replaced it.
5. ice machine in our floor didn't work and although we complained nothing was done and i needed to go every day to other floors to get ice for the baby milk.
6.Seems like expedia gold membership and VIP doesn't impress them, they always said that the hotel is full and they cannot move us. I expect the VIP upgrade to be done in advance and not wait to come to the hotel and then try my luck with it. it feels bad like we are begging for it.
7. the compensation we got for the above is a chip wine bottle