- Customer care staff Cindy was really sketchy, dishonest and rude... on Hotels.com we were only informed that staff would help check-in. But on the first night, she insisted taking us to a random streetside restaurant, joined our dinner and the bill was charged THB500 more!!! She didnt SHARE any bill with us even though she had ordered her own food and took the ride with us to find HER FRIENDS!
- Cindy tried numerous times to get us to pay for a car ride that is more expensive than normal taxi/Grab. One time she insisted calling a car for us. After 30 mins wait which delayed our schedule, we told her we would get a Grab (which arrived in 5 mins). She instantly looked angry and kept asking why we wouldn’t wait, and that she could reschedule our lunch booking, and kept saying that her car is the same as Grab. We told her we wanted to enjoy our trip without delays and just left.....
- House cleaning arrangements at irregular times at 9/10am before anyone wakes up is terrible and invading privacy... We were greeted one morning with Cindy sitting in our living room downstairs without any advance notice.... she came in with her own keys... NO PRIVACY at all!
- Check-out was half assed, Cindy didn’t bother meeting us and just asked the housecleaner to give us the deposit... RUDE!
- Neighbourhood in a quiet area not too far from Pattaya centre by Grab/taxi
- Generally clean
- House facilities, rooms and pools great for stay with friends