4.7/5 Exceptional! (20 reviews)
This was our first visit since the renovation - the main lobby and rooms look very nice. However, a few things need improvement:
- the key cards in the elevator were always showing red instead of green, was quite stressful - would we make it to our floor?
- the bed was comfortable but overly warm, as was the duvet.
- the lighted mirror wasn’t charged, and I had to ask to have it charged daily
- there was no stand for suitcase in our room
- nowhere to get ice for ice bucket, I understand it’s not a motel 6, but would it be so bad to have an ice machine room somewhere on each floor? Had to text, and wait 40 mins for ice one day, and over an hour the next. Cocktail hour was over by the time we got ice, sadly.
- nowhere to unpack clothing besides hangers in closet (no nightstand or closet drawers
- thought the balcony and view were great!
- really appreciated the ability to text the hotel staff for things like extra hangers etc
- renovations in the lobby and rooms were beautiful
- loved the open air seating area in the lobby near the valet stand. We enjoyed sitting in fresh air waiting for our Ubers
- great proximity to Westfield mall!
I have stayed at Beverly Hills Hotel, Montage etc., I appreciate great hotels and great service. I enjoyed my stay overall, but felt..at this point, it wasn’t worth the price I paid. I am hopeful once everything is sorted, it will be top notch on all levels! Thank you for the hospitality. 🙂
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2022