Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets
3.7/53.7 out of 5
- 7 themed lands filled with Disney stories and Characters
- Over 100 attractions & entertainment offerings day and night
- Year-round special events and seasonal campaigns
- Enjoy a variety of special moments with your favourite Disney
- Park reservation & valid Theme Park admission are required
1-Day, Park Ticket (P)
2-Day, Park Ticket
Valid for two visits to the Park. The first visit must be before 3 months after purchase and the second visit must be within 6 days after the first visit.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Free park admission for children 3 and younger with a paying adult.
- Some attractions may have height restrictions.
- 1-Day Ticket is valid for one visit on your Tour Date. Guests holding 2-Day Tickets must make their first Park visit on or before the last validity date printed on the ticket; and the second visit within 6 days after the first visit
- Open time: 10:00am or 10:30am on most days; close time: varies. Please visit www.hongkongdisneyland.com for latest Park Operating hours. Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission and you will not be issued a refund.
- Tickets will be voided if not validated by Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited and if the tickets appear to have been forged, damaged defaced or tampered with. Duplicate copy with a same voucher number will not be honoured.
- To implement capacity control, guests are required to make reservation with valid tickets prior to arrival via our official website. Please refer to Park Calendar for the latest Park opening schedule.
- The “Momentous” nighttime spectacular is available on selected nights only. Terms and conditions apply. For details and show frequency, please refer to Hong Kong Disneyland website.
- Please visit https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/guest-services/health-and-safety/ to learn more about Health & Safety Information of our Resort.
What you can expect
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort offers unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for Guests of all ages and nationalities. Filled with your favourite Disney stories and characters, Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to explore seven diverse lands that are home to award-winning, unique attractions and entertainment.
Discover the new shimmering Castle of Magical Dreams inspired by timeless tales of Princesses and Queens. Join Mickey Mouse and his pals on the exciting live outdoor musical stage show “Follow Your Dreams” in front of the castle and embrace the power of dreams! At nightfall, prepare yourself for “Momentous,”* an all-new multimedia nighttime spectacular at Hong Kong Disneyland. Beginning June 18, 2022, this much-anticipated show—filled with magic and light—will illuminate the night sky with over 20 minutes of music and memorable moments in one monumental journey.
Enjoy direct Disney fun with all your favourite rides and characters! Complete the magical journey with stays at the Resort’s Disney themed hotels to enjoy various privileges and customised recreational activities. Don’t miss to complement your memorable visit with award-winning cuisine and exclusive gifts!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available