Coffs Harbour Hotels from HK$417
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Coffs Harbour
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coffs Harbour, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- There are 179 hotels and other accommodations in Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coffs Harbour
Families come for attractions such as North Coast Botanic Gardens, Dolphin Marine Magic, and Tabatinga Family Fun Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Park Beach, Jetty Beach, and Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Coffs Jetty Pier, Coffs Harbour Marina, and Woolgoolga Creek Falls are favorite sights to visit.
In Coffs Harbour, you'll be able to select from 179 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Santa Fe Luxury Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Friday Creek Retreat - Our customers love the pool and helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- North Coast Holiday Parks North Beach - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Getting Around Coffs Harbour
With so many ways to get around, exploring Coffs Harbour is simple. Head over to Urunga Station for metro transit. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Coffs Harbour Station. You can find out about water transportation options at the local marina.
Dressing for Coffs Harbour
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Coffs Harbour is 58.19 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Coffs Harbour?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coffs Harbour, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Coffs Harbour?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Coffs Harbour?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Coffs Harbour?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Coffs Harbour
More trip options
- Coffs Harbour Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Coffs Harbour Airport
- Coffs Harbour Hotels by Neighborhood
- Coffs Harbour Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Theme Hotels
- Coffs Harbour Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Coffs Harbour
- Hotels Near Coffs Harbour
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends