Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Daegu are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, theme park, and baseball games.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Daegu
- The closest major airport is in Daegu (TAE-Daegu Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ulsan (USN), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daegu
The city is notable for landmarks like Chilgok Patriots & Peace Memorial, Donghwasa, and Gatbawi Seokjoyeoraejwasang. The city's natural beauty is on display at Moonlight Waterside Park, Dalseong Park, and Gukchaebosang Memorial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Duryu Park Stadium and Seomun Market.
In Daegu, you'll find 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Happy House - This 2.5-star guesthouse in Suseong-gu features free WiFi and free parking.
- Empathy Dongseongro Guesthouse - Hostel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hostel. This 2-star hostel in Jung-gu features free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Rivertain Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jung-gu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and overall condition.
Getting Around Daegu
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Daegu is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Daegok Station, Jincheon Station, and Wolbae Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Chilgok Jicheon Station, Daegu Station, or Daegu Dongdaegu Station.
Dressing for Daegu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Daegu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F