This beautiful apartment located in Quay31 boasts 100 square metres of internal accommodation comprising two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms and the living room feature full width sliding windows providing access to the 8 square metre of sunny terrace, which provides for an elevated and far-reaching view South and East of The City.
There is a large double size sofa bed to accommodate 2 extra guests in the living room.
Residents of Quay 31 enjoy access to the resort facilities of 3000 square metres of lush sub-tropical gardens and five swimming pools, along with the amenities on The Promenade including restaurants, shops, 5* Sunborn floating hotel, and two casinos. Allocated parking is provided in the basement of the private underground garage.
Fast fibre optics and TV (available from 28th of June).
Access to the pools and private parking require a fob, which will be provided together with the apartment's set of keys.
Guests will be welcomed at the apartment, shown around the house and given thoughtful advice about life in town, restaurants and the unmissable season's sights. We kindly ask our guests to inform us of their check out time and provide a copy of their passports or IDs upon arrival. For any additional needs or questions, we encourage our guests to use our contact information.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay.
Lucky enough Gibraltar is considered a very safe and lovely place. If you get lost by any chance just ask a local person around and they will more than happy to help you. We are also lucky enough that we have everything in walking distance E.G. Casemates Square, The Post Office, Airport, Hospital, and many shops.
Gibraltar boasts a very efficient bus service that will take you practically anywhere in Gibraltar except the upper rock. If thats what you're looking for just call a taxi or take the cable car and enjoy the impressive Nature Reserve, siege/war tunnels, the scenery, excellent views of the Strait Of Gibraltar and Africa. Finally let's not forget enjoy seeing the local Barbary macaque population, the only wild monkey population on the European continent.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter .
- Access to the pools require finger print registration at the Ocean Village Office ( located in the same compound, closed on Sundays) and it costs a one-off fee of £10 to be paid directly at the Ocean Village office ( price per adult, children under 12 yo don't pay anything).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: £100 per key set for replacement.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: £10 ( £15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: £25
From 8pm to 10pm: £35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: £45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is provided:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap