Clean VERY BASIC room. Bed mattress was only about 15 inches up from the floor and the main electric outlet was about 3" above mattress at head of bed. So it was verv difficult not to hit it with your pillow or head while in bed. Room light and anything else near the bed needed to be plugged into that outlet unless you used the long extension cord (provided) with 1 inlet, that could be stretched from under the cement sink plug to bed area. This would not be a legal safe outlet in USA. This is about 3 blocks from the downtown tourist stores. There is a VERY TASTY Bar-B-Q restaurant/take away about a 1.2 block away, but it is only open 6-9 Fri., Sat. & Sunday..