It took me a while to decide if I should write this down here, since the hosts were super nice and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and do not deserve to lose business. But there are a few points I need to mention so future guests are aware:
1. The hosts do not speak English at all. They used google translate to communicate with guests and went out of their way to serve us, but communication was difficult to say the least.
2. We had giant ants in the room. We killed at least 2-3 of them everyday, and some even crawled around on the bed. And that's in winter. I don't want to know what kind of bugs they have there in the summer.
3. We had one of those silly bathrooms where the shower isn't separated from the sink and toilet. So every time someone takes a shower everything is wet. This reduced the comfort considerably.
4. The floor wasn't clean, there was quite some dirt in the creases and corners.
5. In general, the facilities were old and worn and would need an upgrade.
6. The location is in the middle of nowhere, so if you do not have a car, taxi is the only option to get around. We came for the winter Olympics. While getting a taxi out was easy, we sometimes had difficulty to get a taxi back.