Stayed three nights (1/20-22) in room 1610.
I like below:
1) near to both metro station, best to get off on Somerset B exit, 5mins walk in relax way will bring you to hotel, which is right next to Apple store
2) free buffet breakfast 6:30-11am
3) can do self service laundry at laundry room in 4/F, 10 Singapore dollars for both wash and dry, 80minutes total.
4) daily cleaning and bottle waters
5) quick check in and check out process
6) it is right in the centre with lot of shopping centres.
I am horrified to find that they only have one shared door for the shower and the toilet. It is terrible that after one of us showered the entire room would be flooded wth water.Imagine that! What a carzy design. My family spotted a number small insects inside the room. I am not sure if it was due to the super wet floor each day after we took shower.
There were 3 of us checking in but the towels/ toothbrushes/ glasses were only set for 2 people. and really I didn't expect I have to make a phone call to housekeeping every single night after I checked in.
You have to ask specifically for combs. and they dont have separate hair conditioner/ shampoo/ body lotion. Just one mixed solution. One can call it environmentally friendly. but I really suggest you may as well bring your own then.