Clean and comfortable, this newly built 3-bed, 2.5-bath Hailey cottage serves as your quiet respite in ‘Idaho’s Hometown in the Mountains.’ Spend your stay exploring the Toe of the Hill Hiking Trail right out your front door and skiing Bald or Dollar Mountain 15 minutes away. Just a few miles further, the Sawtooth National Recreation Area offers even more outdoor opportunities. Boasting 1,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, this vacation rental hosts 6 for a sweet Sun Valley area escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras on the east and west side of the home. They do not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Follow long afternoons on Bald Mountain with cozy evenings at your Hailey hideaway! Complete with a gas fireplace and mounted flat-screen Smart TV, the living area is primed for relaxing and entertaining.
Before bed, relieve aching ski muscles with a hot shower in one of 2 full bathrooms, one of which is connected to the master bedroom. Sprawl out on your king-sized bed while the rest of your crew crawls into one of the remaining queen beds housed in the 2 guest bedrooms.
In the morning, warm, natural lighting beckons you downstairs, where a plethora of windows draw in mountain views and sunshine. Step out to the private backyard for a closer look at the snowy alpine scenery beyond the fence!
Fry up some eggs and brew a fresh pot of coffee in the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all of your cooking and baking essentials. Take a seat at the breakfast bar and fuel up for another day of fun in the valley!
-- THE LOCATION --
A small town with tons to offer, Hailey is the perfect starting point for all of your Sun Valley area adventures. Nestled in the heart of the Wood River Valley, your vacation rental is just 30 minutes from Sawtooth National Forest and Recreation Area, offering activities like hiking, biking, fishing, rafting and canoeing.
Break out the skis for a trip up to Bald Mountain, a 15-minute trip north! The Sun Valley ski area is also home to Dollar Mountain, which caters to beginners and lower intermediate skiers. When the snow melts, the valley invites adrenaline junkies to take on hundreds of miles of mountain bike trails.
Should you need a change of scenery, check out Sun Valley’s neighboring city, Ketchum, or make the quick 3-mile drive over to the Big Wood River. Find even more water activities over by Magic Reservoir 34 miles away, Alturas Lake 60 miles away or Red Fish Lake 73 miles away.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, full-sized laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, a gas fireplace, fenced backyard, gas grill, garage parking for 1 car, driveway parking for 2 additional cars and more
- Great Hailey location - Minutes from town and 15 minutes from about 3 miles from the Big Wood River
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Friedman Memorial Airport (~3 miles away) & Boise Airport (~140 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- This property is not suitable for infants/small children
- This property also may not be suitable for mobility impaired as all 3 bedrooms are on the second floor
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras on the east and west side of the home. They do not look into any interior spaces.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in