A beautiful 3 bedroom apartment with 3 en-suite bathrooms is located right next to Charles Bridge, in the heart of Lesser Town. The street was constructed even before the existence of Charles Bridge, as some houses are mentioned in old texts from 1326. Our house, which dates back to 1705 was constructed by Tomáš Haffenecker and the apartment accommodated students and clergy who attented the local Slavic school. The ceiling is believed to have been painted by the students attending the semiar.