Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Angeles City
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Angeles City, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and shopping. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and casinos.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in Angeles City
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 32.9 mi (53 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Angeles City
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to SM City Clark, Walking Street, and Clark Freeport Zone. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clark Veterans Cemetery and Salakot Arch.
In Angeles City, you'll find 137 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- ABC Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Balibago features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Fields Plaza Suites Condo-hotel - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Balibago can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Winds Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Balibago features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Angeles City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Angeles City is 2.20 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Angeles City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Angeles City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Angeles City?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Angeles City?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Angeles City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Angeles City?
What are some hotels with pools in Angeles City?
What is the best spa hotel in Angeles City?
What's the most popular hotel in Angeles City with a water park on site or close by?
How is it staying in Angeles City?
What should I see while I'm in Angeles City?
What's the weather like in Angeles City?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Angeles City
More trip options
- Angeles City Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Angeles City Airport
- Angeles City Hotels by Neighborhood
- Angeles City Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Angeles City
- Angeles City Theme Hotels
- Angeles City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Angeles City
- Hotels Near Angeles City
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends