If you are a budget traveller with a late arrival/early departure/short layover, then this hotel is for you!
Firstly lets get the downsides out of the way. The bed was more at the plank of wood end of the mattress spectrum. I like a firm bed so still call it a mattress. Others might not agree. This hotel is SO close to the airport, literally the first thing you get to. Which means its located on the highway to the airport. So it was noisy. REALLY noisy. Bring earplugs and request a room not on the street.
Despite this, I was happy with my stay and would stay here again:
- check in was swift, seamless and friendly
- i had my own room with wifi (for that price this is impressive)
- the shower was hot and powerful
- the sheets and towels were as clean and white as if they were new.
- the convenience to the airport is incredible. I walked to the hotel
This isn't where you stay to experience a different part of part city, this hotel has one purpose and it delivers on that.
HOW TO GET THERE
- you can walk 5-10mins from the international terminal or 20-25mins from the domestic terminal (its so close taxi drivers laughed when I asked them to take me)
- its totally safe, I am a female solo traveller and walked from the domestic terminal at 11pm.
- its paved the whole way. Just start walking and follow the footpath til you get to the hotel.
- if you want you could get the free shuttle bus from domestic to international terminal and then walk