Visiting Jervis Bay
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Jervis Bay, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its parks.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jervis Bay
The beaches and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Nelsons Beach, Callala Beach, and Collingwood Beach. Top activities include kayaking and wildlife viewing, while Vincentia Golf Club and Saint Georges Basin Country Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jervis Bay Marine Park and Huskisson RSL.
In Jervis Bay, you'll be able to select from 75 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Edgewater Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Sanctuary at Paradise Beach - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and first-rate property condition at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- By the Beach B&B and Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its room size and location.
Dressing for Jervis Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jervis Bay is 34.88 inches
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F