Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Shamrock though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, museums, and opera houses. In Shamrock, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shamrock
Cultural venues in the city include U-Drop Inn, Pioneer West Museum, and River Valley Pioneer Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blarney Stone and Elmore Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Shamrock. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Shamrock Country Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
- Sleep Inn And Suites Shamrock - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Shamrock Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shamrock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Shamrock is 21.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F