First off no one was there to meet me for check in. I never received an email with check in instructions I had to call inn keeper. Then my family was placed in a a 2 room unit and one room had no air con or fan. The worst was the sewer gas was coming up from the shower drain making entire unit smell like a sewer. Owner said it wasn’t their fault it was the age of the building . Since owner was off site we could not ask for a refund or change of rooms. In USA this is a code violation and it would have been shut down. Very unhappy with response from owner and would warn all travelers to stay away from hazardous building. The situation could have been resolved with a call to a plumber. This owner has no concerns for their paying guests.