Asahikawa Hotels from HK$300
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Asahikawa are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, zoo, and museums.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Asahikawa
- The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Asahikawa
Cultural venues in the city include Asahikawa Museum of Art, Asahikawa City Museum, and Kaneto Kawamura Ainu Museum. Attractions like Asahiyama Zoo and Shikisai no Oka are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Tokiwa Park, Kaguraoka Park, and Higashikagura Forest Park.
In Asahikawa, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JR Inn Asahikawa - This 3-star resort features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
- Pension Megumiyuki - With a stay at this 2.5-star pension, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Route-Inn Grand Asahikawa Ekimae - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Asahikawa
Head over to Ranru Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Asahikawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Asahikawa gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Asahikawa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Asahikawa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Asahikawa?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Asahikawa?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Asahikawa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Asahikawa?
What's the best high-end hotel in Asahikawa?
What's the best boutique hotel in Asahikawa?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Asahikawa?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Asahikawa?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Asahikawa
More trip options
- Asahikawa Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Asahikawa Airport
- Asahikawa Hotels by Neighborhood
- Asahikawa Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Asahikawa
- Asahikawa Theme Hotels
- Asahikawa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Asahikawa
- Hotels Near Asahikawa
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends