Key West Beach Vacation
Kick back and relax on the shore and watch the sunlight twinkling on the water during your Key West vacation. If you're looking for the perfect beach experience, a trip to Key West sure does deliver. You've probably heard about Smathers Beach (3 kilometres away). We recommend checking out accommodations nearby. However, a lot of visitors also choose Key West vacation deals near South Beach or Higgs Beach, two other excellent nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Key West
- Choosing a hotel near the water means crisp sea breezes and long walks along the shoreline at sunset. Cast your eye over our Key West beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes here. 3br W/ Pool & Chefs Kitchen 3 Bedroom Home and Mermaid Manor Apartment 4 are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Key West. They make it easy to budget. Leave your credit card safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Key West things to do page is a good place to begin planning your trip to Key West. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 25,800 locals to discover even more.
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our Key West vacation deals.