Search Apartments in Nha Trang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Holiday rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Nha Trang
Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
InterContinental Nha Trang
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Nha Trang
There are plenty of places to stay in Nha Trang with 492 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, including 62 apartments. While exploring the local area, you might want to visit the seafood restaurants and cafes. Vinpearl Land and Dam Market are popular places to visit.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Nha Trang?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 28°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 30°C is the daytime average and 23°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 28°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 47 inches in a year
Must See in Nha Trang
Nha Trang is known for its seafood restaurants and cafes. Enjoy the outdoors at Thap Ba Hot Spring Center and Bai Duong Beach, or simply take in cultural attractions like Long Thanh Gallery and Khanh Hoa Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Vinpearl Land and Dam Market.Nha Trang is known also for its:
How to Get to Nha Trang and Around the Area
Fly into Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh), which is located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.