Nha Trang Hotels from HK$226
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Nha Trang
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Nha Trang, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and cafés. Top sights in the city include Vinpearl Land, Dam Market, and Long Son Pagoda.
- There are 478 hotels and other accommodations in Nha Trang
- The closest major airport is in Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nha Trang
Attractions like Vinpearl Land, Vinpearl Cable Car, and Sailing Club Nha Trang are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Long Son Pagoda, Tram Huong Tower, and Po Nagar Cham Towers. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Thap Ba Hot Spring Center, Bai Duong Beach, and Vinpearl Beach.
In Nha Trang, you'll be able to select from 478 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
- An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Xavia Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Tran Phu Beach features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Other top sights in Nha Trang include Dam Market.
Getting Around Nha Trang
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Nha Trang Station. Nha Trang may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nha Trang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Nha Trang gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nha Trang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nha Trang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Nha Trang?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Nha Trang?
What's the best hotel for couples in Nha Trang?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Nha Trang?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Nha Trang?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Nha Trang?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Nha Trang?
What's the best golf hotel in Nha Trang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Nha Trang?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Nha Trang
More trip options
- Nha Trang Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Nha Trang Airport
- Nha Trang Hotels by Neighborhood
- Nha Trang Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Nha Trang
- Nha Trang Theme Hotels
- Nha Trang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nha Trang
- Hotels Near Nha Trang
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends