Okinawa Hotels from HK$245
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Okinawa, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beaches. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its museums. A top sight in the city is Ikei Island.
- There are 726 hotels and other accommodations in Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Okinawa
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Naha City Museum of History, Tsuboya Pottery Museum, and Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Shiseibyo Temple, Naminouegu Shrine, and Kinjo Stone-Paved Road. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ikei Island, Midorigaoka Park, and Fukushu-en Garden.
In Okinawa, you'll find 726 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Condominium Felicita Naha - This 3-star apartment in Naha City Centre features free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The White Reef - Our customers love the overall value and convenient parking at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Cottage Seawind NAKIJIN - This 3-star cottage in Yonamine features free parking, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
Getting Around Okinawa
You can take advantage of metro transit at Kenchomae Station, Asahibashi Station, and Tsubogawa Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Okinawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.75 inches of rain falls on Okinawa each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Okinawa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Okinawa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Okinawa?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Okinawa?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Okinawa?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Okinawa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Okinawa?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Okinawa?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Okinawa?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Okinawa?
What's the best accommodation in Okinawa to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Okinawa?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Okinawa
More trip options
- Okinawa Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Okinawa Airport
- Okinawa Hotels by Neighborhood
- Okinawa Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Okinawa
- Okinawa Theme Hotels
- Okinawa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Okinawa
- Hotels Near Okinawa
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends