Atlanta Hotels from HK$441
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2021
Travelers to Atlanta give high marks for the live music scene, must-see aquarium, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, theaters, and festivals. Top sights in the city include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Stone Mountain.
- There are 861 hotels and other accommodations in Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Atlanta
Known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Atlanta History Center, and Chastain Park Amphitheater. Attractions like Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, and World of Coca Cola are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of Centennial Olympic Park and Stone Mountain exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Atlanta, there are 861 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star inn in Midtown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody - Our customers love the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Stone Mountain Manor - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Other top sights in Atlanta include State Farm Arena and Stone Mountain Park.
Getting Around Atlanta
With so many ways to get around, seeing Atlanta is easy. Nearby metro stations include Buckhead Station, Lindbergh Center Station, and Lenox Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Atlanta Peachtree Station.
Dressing for Atlanta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.72 inches of rain falls on Atlanta each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Atlanta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Atlanta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Atlanta?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Atlanta?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Atlanta?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Atlanta?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Atlanta?
What are some hotels with pools in Atlanta?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Atlanta
More trip options
- Atlanta Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hotels by Neighborhood
- Atlanta Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Atlanta
- Atlanta Theme Hotels
- Atlanta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Atlanta
- Hotels Near Atlanta
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends