Nashville Hotels from HK$427
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Travelers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums, and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1417 hotels and other accommodations in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nashville
Known for its live music, theaters, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and War Memorial Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Parthenon, Belle Meade Plantation, and The Hermitage. Hockey and football fans will find lots to cheer about, and everyone can enjoy an event at Nissan Stadium, Nashville Municipal Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena.
In Nashville, there are 1417 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn At Fontanel - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Germantown Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Germantown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other top sights in Nashville include Tennessee State Capitol.
Getting Around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station, or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 47.24 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nashville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nashville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Nashville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nashville?
What's the best luxury hotel in Nashville?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nashville?
What are some hotels with pools in Nashville?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Nashville
More trip options
- Nashville Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Nashville Airport
- Nashville Hotels by Neighborhood
- Nashville Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Nashville
- Nashville Theme Hotels
- Nashville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nashville
- Hotels Near Nashville
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends