Top hotels in Perth
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Top things to do in Perth
Perth Beach Vacation
It's time to take a break and kick back seaside on a Perth vacation. Pretty coastal vistas are in plentiful supply on a trip to Perth — Cottesloe Beach (7 miles (11 km) away) is a well-known example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you need more options, loads of sightseers also book Perth vacation deals in the vicinity of Scarborough Beach and Sorrento Beach.
Things You Should Know About Perth
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, see what's available at these Perth beach hotels. You're sure to find a place to suit your style.
- Private vacation homes, such as Magnificent Beach Retreat and Seapoint 102, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Perth. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Perth, population 1,896,500, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get some handy tips on our Perth things to do page.
- Save a bundle on unforgettable experiences with our Perth vacation deals. See Kings Park and Botanic Garden, as well as other big sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Perth vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Perth vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Perth?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Perth?
- Perth Scavenger Hunt: Partying in Perth
- Very Best of Perth - Wildlife Park & City Highlights Tour
- Perth Like a Local: Customized Private Tour
- AQWA Entry and Lunch Combo
- The ANZAC Bell Tour
- Meet the Makers at Mandoon Estate - Winery & Brewery Tour