Perth Hotels from HK$497
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Perth, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Perth Mint.
- There are 737 hotels and other accommodations in Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perth
The city's cultural venues include Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre. Families come for attractions such as Perth Zoo, Bayswater Waves, and SuperCars Perth. The city is notable for landmarks like Kings Park War Memorial, Central Park Tower, and Wesley Uniting Church.
In Perth, you'll be able to select from 737 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Travillas - Amenities in this 4-star guesthouse include a kitchenette, free WiFi, and a dining area. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Como Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Nautilus by Rockingham Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
Other favorite sights in Perth include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park.
Getting Around Perth
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Perth is easy. Make your way to Maylands Station for metro transit. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Perth Esplanade Station, Perth Underground Station, or Perth Station.
Dressing for Perth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Perth each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F