Sanya Hotels from HK$515
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sanya has to offer including its rainforests. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting. Top sights in the city include Wuzihzhou Island Beach, Nanshan Temple, and Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park.
- There are 326 hotels and other accommodations in Sanya
- The closest major airport is in Sanya (SYX-Phoenix Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanya
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wuzihzhou Island Beach, Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park, and Coconut Dream Corridor. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nanshan Temple and Tianya Haijiao.
In Sanya, you'll be able to select from 326 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Shanhaitian Resort Sanya, Autograph Collection - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mandarin Oriental, Sanya - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sanya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 2.52 inches of rain falls on Sanya each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 65°F