Families and luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Atlantic though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Atlantic
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Atlantic
Notable city landmarks like Danish Windmill and Smiley Face Water Tower might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Atlantic City Park, Sunnyside Park, and Pellet Memorial Woods State Preserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nishna Hills Golf Club and Danish Immigrant Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Atlantic. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Greenfield - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Boulders Inn & Suites - Atlantic - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Avoca - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Atlantic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Atlantic is 36.97 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°F