Beijing Hotels from HK$402
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 22 May 2020
Where to stay in Beijing
4.5/5Wonderful!(111 area reviews)
Explore the eclectic commercial street and its enormous mall amid the fascinating sights in the heart of Beijing’s historic center.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Discover a bustling district where you can get a real feel of everyday Beijing life as well as enjoying impressive historic, cultural and entertainment attractions.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Visit a museum about local history and traditions, attend a spectacular dance show and relax in the park by a vast lake.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Beijing, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, temples, and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its art and local tours. Top sights in the city include Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Great Wall of China.
- There are 1345 hotels and other accommodations in Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beijing
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Forbidden City, China Museum of History, and Ditan Park. Attractions like Beijing Aquarium and Summer Palace are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks include Tiananmen Square, Great Wall of China, and Great Wall of China.
In Beijing, you'll be able to select from 1345 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dongdan can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- CHAO Sanlitun Beijing - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Chaoyang features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Cote Cour Beijing - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dongcheng can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Beijing include Great Hall of the People, Tiananmen, and Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
Getting Around Beijing
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Beijing is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Tian'anmen West Station, Tian'anmen East Station, and Hepingmen Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station, or Beijing North Railway Station.
Dressing for Beijing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Beijing is 26.42 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Beijing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beijing, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Beijing?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Beijing?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Beijing?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Beijing?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Beijing?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Beijing?
What's the best accommodation in Beijing to be near historical sites?
What's the best hotel for a winter holiday in Beijing?
What are some hotels with pools in Beijing?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Beijing
More trip options
- Beijing Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Beijing Airport
- Beijing Hotels by Neighborhood
- Beijing Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Beijing
- Beijing Theme Hotels
- Beijing Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Beijing
- Hotels Near Beijing
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends