Visitors can enjoy all that Fukui has to offer including the temples, museums, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Fukui
- The closest major airport is in Komatsu (KMQ), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fukui
Cultural venues in the city include Fukui City History Museum, Atagozaka Tea Ceremony Museum, and Waterworks Memorial Hall. The city is notable for landmarks like Fukui Castle Ruins, Sakaenoyashiro Shrine, and Kitanosho Castle Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at Yokokan Garden, Sanai Park, and Asuwayama Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fukui. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Route-Inn Sabae - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Yours Hotel Fukui - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Fukui Manten Hotel Ekimae - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Fukui
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Fukui is simple. Local metro stations include Morita Station and Ushinoya Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Fukui Station, Awara Onsen Station, or Tsuruga Station.
Dressing for Fukui
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Fukui each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F