Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2020
Visiting Hua Hin
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hua Hin, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Railway Station, and Hua Hin Market Village.
- There are 1329 hotels and other accommodations in Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hua Hin
Families come for attractions such as Elephant Village, Hutsadin Elephant Foundation, and Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Hua Hin Railway Station, Klai Kangwon Palace, and Wat Khao Takiab. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Khao Hin Lek Fai View Point, Pa La-U Waterfalls, and Hua Hin Beach.
In Hua Hin, you'll find 1329 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort - This 4.5-star hotel in Nong Kae features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- I Calm Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Nong Kae can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Hua Hin include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Market Village, and Wat Huay Mongkol.
Getting Around Hua Hin
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Hua Hin Station, Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station, or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Hua Hin might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hua Hin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Hua Hin gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hua Hin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hua Hin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hua Hin?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Hua Hin?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Hua Hin?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Hua Hin?
What are some hotels with pools in Hua Hin?
What is the best spa hotel in Hua Hin?
What's the best hotel in Hua Hin with a water park on site or close by?
What's it like to stay in Hua Hin?
What is there to see in Hua Hin?
What's the weather like in Hua Hin?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Hua Hin
More trip options
- Hua Hin Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Hua Hin Airport
- Hua Hin Hotels by Neighborhood
- Hua Hin Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Theme Hotels
- Hua Hin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hua Hin
- Hotels Near Hua Hin
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends