Jalan Kebo Iwa, Banjar, Jl. Batu Tampih Kangin, Tabanan, Bali, 82121
The price is HK$569 per night from 15 Aug to 16 AugHK$569
15 Aug - 16 Aug
5/5 Exceptional! (5 reviews)
"Easily one of the coolest experiences we have had staying somewhere. The food is some of the best we had during our time in Bali. The beach and infinity pool are super luxurious. The tents are outstanding. We stayed in a tent over looking the rice field and loved every second. This was the PERFECT ..."
The price is HK$159 per night from 15 Aug to 16 AugHK$159
15 Aug - 16 Aug
4.9/5 Exceptional! (7 reviews)
"Positives Good size yurt Showering and toilet facilities Beautiful lake and breathtaking views Night time fire Helpful staff Serves lunch and dinner which is cheap and halal Negatives Hard to find and difficult to get to in car Lots of flies whilst dining Not much activities todo The dog gets in ..."
"This is my third stay at this property, first time travelling solo. My return was based on previous service, the great food on previous experience and close proximity to the airport.
The good stuff:
1. Reception was amazing as always. Dewi, Riyan and Kelvin are such great hosts and helpful.
2. Room make was beautiful as always. It seems to never age!
3. Room was very clean and had the right amenities for my stay.
Now the not so good stuff:
1. Mosquito management seems to be lacking. Had a few in my room and the pool area was infested.
2. Rooms require sound proofing. Could hear the loud music from the neighbouring mall and from the corridors at the odd hours.
3. Restaurant staff were a let down. Lack of attention and service even during slow periods. Lack of common courtesy re bills being signed after I finished meals and not while I had a fork in hand and food in mouth. I waited for a wee bit around the pool area for service when I had asked and told that I would be attended to by the pool if I wanted food/drink. Look I get it, the tourism sector is shock starting in most countries but common courtesy and communication should not be compromised.
Overall, a good and comfortable stay but some missed opportunities where the hotel can maximise revenues if they got the fixes right. I may be back but think will sus out other properties next time."
A verified traveller stayed at The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite - CHSE Certified
"Primera vez en Bali y no hubiéramos escogido mejor lugar para quedarnos. De Vins tiene todo, desde el lugar que es súper céntrico de Seminyak hasta la amabilidad de los trabajadores hicieron que nuestra estadía fuera placentera. Nos quedamos 8 días y siempre estuvieron a disposición de nosotros para ayudarnos. Teníamos room serviece todos los días, el desayuno incluido y variado, los precios son accesibles, el ambiente es tranquilo. Gracias Beny, Oka, Eka, Marianto, y todas las personas que trabajan ahí. "
A verified traveller stayed at de Vins Sky Hotel Seminyak
"My partner and I loved Indigo Hotel and will definitely be returing there again. The staff we welcoming and helpful. Everything was clean and the facilities were amazing
We cant wait for our next return"
A verified traveller stayed at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach, an IHG Hotel - CHSE Certified