Kuala Lumpur Hotels from HK$153
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Visiting Kuala Lumpur
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kuala Lumpur, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and Chinatown. Vibrant and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its architecture and temples. Top sights in the city include Petronas Twin Towers, Petaling Street, and Merdeka Square.
- There are 2042 hotels and other accommodations in Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Lumpur
Families come for attractions such as Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Genting Highlands Theme Park, and Berjaya Times Square. Its Chinatown and temples are notable and landmarks include Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, and Batu Caves. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Petaling Street, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre.
In Kuala Lumpur, you'll find 2042 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- 2 Bedroom at Platinum Kuala Lumpur - Located in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchenette, free WiFi, and a living room. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Kapitan Hill@Cempenai Parc Residences - Our customers love the breakfast and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free valet parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Golden Triangle can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Kuala Lumpur include Malaysian Houses of Parliament, Shah Alam Blue Mosque, and Kuala Lumpur Tower. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Sepang International Circuit, located 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Kuala Lumpur
With so many transportation options, seeing Kuala Lumpur is simple. Take advantage of metro transit at Bukit Bintang Station, Imbi Station, and Raja Chulan Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station, Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station, or Kuala Lumpur Station.
Dressing for Kuala Lumpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Kuala Lumpur each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F
More trip options
- Kuala Lumpur Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels by Neighborhood
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Theme Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels Near Kuala Lumpur
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends