Pattaya Hotels from HK$82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pattaya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, restaurants, and live music. Top sights in the city include Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple, and Anek Kuson Sala.
- There are 2155 hotels and other accommodations in Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pattaya
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Anek Kuson Sala, Tuxedo Magic Theatre, and Alcazar Cabaret. Families come for attractions such as Mini Siam, Hard Rock Cafe, and Pattaya Beach Road. Notable city landmarks like Wat Yan Temple and Buddha Mountain might be worth a visit.
In Pattaya, there are 2155 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Oranje Pattaya - This 3-star hotel in Central Pattaya features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Pictory Garden Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Wing Suites & Spa - This 5-star resort in Pratumnak Hill features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its pool.
Other top sights in Pattaya include Three Kingdoms Park. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Wat Pa Pradu, located 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Pattaya
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Pattaya Station, Pattaya Tai Station, or Bang Lamung Station. Pattaya might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pattaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Pattaya each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pattaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pattaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Pattaya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Pattaya?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Pattaya?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pattaya?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Pattaya
More trip options
- Pattaya Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Pattaya Airport
- Pattaya Hotels by Neighborhood
- Pattaya Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Pattaya
- Pattaya Theme Hotels
- Pattaya Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pattaya
- Hotels Near Pattaya
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends