Phuket Hotels from HK$134
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jun 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Phuket, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach, Chalong Temple, and Phuket Aquarium.
- There are 2946 hotels and other accommodations in Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phuket
Cultural venues in the city include Phuket Trickeye Museum, Thavorn Museum, and Phuket Baba Museum. Attractions like Phuket Aquarium and Phuket Fantasea are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Chalong Temple and Big Buddha might be worth a visit.
In Phuket, you'll find 2946 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Trisara Villas & Residences Phuket - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this villa. This 5-star villa features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
Other favorite sights in Phuket include Patong Beach, Bangla Road, and Promthep Cape. A top sight in the surrounding area is Nopparat Thara Beach, located 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Phuket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Phuket gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Phuket?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phuket, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Phuket?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Phuket?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Phuket?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Phuket?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Phuket?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Phuket?
What's the best high-end hotel in Phuket?
What's the best boutique hotel in Phuket?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Phuket?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Phuket?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Phuket
More trip options
- Phuket Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Phuket Airport
- Phuket Hotels by Neighborhood
- Phuket Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Phuket
- Phuket Theme Hotels
- Phuket Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phuket
- Hotels Near Phuket
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends