Boston Hotels from HK$650
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Boston
History buffs will enjoy exploring Boston, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, college vibe, and fun sporting events. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its local tours, architecture, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, and TD Garden.
- There are 1432 hotels and other accommodations in Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boston
The city is well known for its museums and theaters, and cultural venues include USS Constitution Museum, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and Orpheum Theater. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Harvard Square, Paul Revere House, and Old North Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Boston Common, Boston Public Garden, and Walden Pond.
In Boston, you'll find 1432 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- No. 284 - This guesthouse in Back Bay features free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in North End features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Archer Hotel Burlington - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other favorite sights in Boston include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, TD Garden, and Copley Place.
Getting Around Boston
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Boston is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Government Center Station, State St. Station, and Bowdoin Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Boston North Station, Boston South Station, or Boston-Back Bay Station.
Dressing for Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Boston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Boston?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Boston, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Boston?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Boston?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Boston?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Boston?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Boston?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Boston?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Boston?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Boston?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Boston?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Boston
More trip options
- Boston Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Boston Airport
- Boston Hotels by Neighborhood
- Boston Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Boston
- Boston Theme Hotels
- Boston Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Boston
- Hotels Near Boston
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends