Visiting Da Nang
Travelers to Da Nang give high marks for the beaches and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- There are 816 hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Da Nang
The city is notable for landmarks like Phap Lam Pagoda, Danang Cathedral, and Cao Dai Temple. The beaches and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Marble Mountains, Han River, and East Sea Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Cham Sculpture and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
In Da Nang, you'll find 816 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Haka Hotel & Apartment - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Citadines Blue Cove Danang - This 4.5-star hotel in Da Nang City Centre features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center, and Chua Cau, which is 14.6 mi/23.5 km away.
Getting Around Da Nang
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Da Nang Station. Da Nang might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Da Nang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Da Nang gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F