Da Nang Hotels from HK$254
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jun 2020
Visiting Da Nang
Travelers to Da Nang give high marks for the beaches and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- There are 816 hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Da Nang
The city is notable for landmarks like Phap Lam Pagoda, Danang Cathedral, and Cao Dai Temple. The beaches and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Marble Mountains, Han River, and East Sea Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Cham Sculpture and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
In Da Nang, you'll find 816 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Haka Hotel & Apartment - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Citadines Blue Cove Danang - This 4.5-star hotel in Da Nang City Centre features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center, and Chua Cau, which is 14.6 mi/23.5 km away.
Getting Around Da Nang
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Da Nang Station. Da Nang might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Da Nang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Da Nang gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Da Nang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Da Nang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Da Nang?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Da Nang?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Da Nang?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Da Nang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Da Nang?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Da Nang
More trip options
- Da Nang Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Da Nang Airport
- Da Nang Hotels by Neighborhood
- Da Nang Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Da Nang
- Da Nang Theme Hotels
- Da Nang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Da Nang
- Hotels Near Da Nang
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends