Visiting Hot Springs
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hot Springs, and visitors give high marks for the world-class hot springs, relaxing spas, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights in the city include Bathhouse Row and Hot Springs National Park.
- There are 341 hotels and other accommodations in Hot Springs
- The closest major airport is in Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hot Springs
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Bathhouse Row, Buckstaff Bathhouse, and Que Paw Baths. The hot springs, gardens, and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Hot Springs National Park, De Soto Beach, and Arkadelphia Central Park are worth a visit. Horseback riding is a top activity, and Glenwood Country Club is one place to visit.
In Hot Springs, there are 341 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Court - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Hilltop Manor Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lookout Point Lakeside Inn - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Hot Springs
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Malvern Station or Arkadelphia Station. Hot Springs might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hot Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hot Springs is 57.20 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F