Los Angeles Hotels from HK$655
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(134 area reviews)
Once a hardworking industrial neighbourhood, today’s Downtown LA is a destination reborn with an emphasise on culture and green spaces.
4/5Very Good!(208 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
This trendy neighborhood is known for its diverse cultural heritage, 24-hour nightlife and eclectic entertainment options.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
A grand hotel, an important university and exciting performing arts make these two neighborhoods popular destinations on a Los Angeles travel itinerary.
Visiting Los Angeles
Travelers to Los Angeles give high marks for the popular theater scene, entertainment choices, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- There are 2709 hotels and other accommodations in Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Angeles
Known for its theaters, live music, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Dolby Theater, TCL Chinese Theatre, and Hollywood Bowl. Attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood®, Warner Brothers Studio, and Sony Pictures Studios are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, and Griffith Observatory.
In Los Angeles, you'll find 2709 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sweet Dreams B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Bel-Air - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Bel Air features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Los Angeles include Citadel Outlets, J. Paul Getty Museum, and Venice Beach. Outside the city, popular places to see include Knott's Berry Farm, 20.4 mi/32.9 km from the heart of the city, and Disneyland®, which is 25.5 mi (41 km) away.
Getting Around Los Angeles
With so many transportation options, seeing Los Angeles is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Pershing Square Station, 7th Street - Metro Center Station, and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Los Angeles Union Station, Glendale Transportation Center, or Commerce Station.
Dressing for Los Angeles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 14.25 inches of rain falls on Los Angeles each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Los Angeles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Angeles, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Los Angeles?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Los Angeles?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Los Angeles?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Los Angeles?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Los Angeles?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Los Angeles?
Recent Hotel Reviews in Los Angeles
More trip options
- Los Angeles Star Rating Hotels
- Hotels Near Los Angeles Airport
- Los Angeles Hotels by Neighborhood
- Los Angeles Hotels Near an Attraction
- More accommodation types in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Theme Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Hotels Near Los Angeles
- Hot Deals in Other Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends