Hanoi Hotels from HK$62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hanoi, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its cafés, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
- There are 1074 hotels and other accommodations in Hanoi
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanoi
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, Vietnam Military History Museum, and Hanoi War Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and Imperial Citadel of Thang Long. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Hoan Kiem Lake.
In Hanoi, there are 1074 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hanoian Elite Home Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Hoan Kiem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the bar and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hoan Kiem can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- JM Marvel Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel in Hoan Kiem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other top sights in Hanoi include My Dinh National Stadium.
Getting Around Hanoi
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hanoi Long Bien Station, Hanoi Railway Station, or Hanoi Gia Lam Station. Hanoi might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hanoi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Hanoi gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F