- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Niseko Grand Hotel簡介
- 免費 Wi-Fi
Choose dates to view prices
傳統客房 (Japanese Tatami room)
傳統客房, 私人浴室 (Japanese Western Style)
Niseko Grand Hotel is located in Niseko. Annupuri and Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Kayaking and rafting offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.瀏覽我們的Niseko旅遊指南
- Kanro-sui - 1 分鐘步程
- Annupuri - 15 分鐘步程
- Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort - 17 分鐘步程
- Niseko Annupuri Gondola - 3 分鐘車程
- Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area - 3 分鐘車程
- Niseko Station - 10 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 109 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shiribeshi – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
Niseko Grand Hotel
Food and drink
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Do not stay here. MISLEADING and rundown
Very disappointed with the beginning of our trip this place was horrible, dirty, run down and misleading. I have traveled all over the world and have never experienced a hotel like this. There was no description on this distance away from EVERYTHING. The shuttles are minimal and I want EVERYONE to know this. There is no description that a shower will not be in your room. You have to shower on a Community bench in the Onsen. I understand the culture, however there needs to be a description so everyone knows. The room was very run down and dirty. We had blood on our sheets. Walls are cracked.. carpet torn not updated.. I have never needed to write a review but I want everyone to know this place is misleading for people flying across the world for the snow.. The location is not best for people not having transportation especially at night if you want to into town. Taxis are difficult. When talking with the staff they had left an intern to run the front desk and she was not very helpful or educated on our issues and how to help the customer when there is an issue.. overall do not stay here if you really want to experience Niseko and it’s amazing snow. We ended up funded an amazing hostel and they made our experience epic.