Where to stay in Boston
4.5/5Wonderful!(94 area reviews)
The heart of America’s revolutionary history lies in the center of this city. Uncover the story of the nation and enjoy excellent arts and dining venues.
4.5/5Wonderful!(192 area reviews)
Parisian boulevards and elegant brownstones conjure a truly romantic atmosphere, perfect for strolling and window shopping.
4.5/5Wonderful!(38 area reviews)
Join excited crowds enjoying harbor-side views, Revolutionary War-era landmarks, as well as superb restaurants and museums along this thriving waterfront.
5/5Exceptional!(3 area reviews)
Lose yourself in the charming streetscapes, historic buildings and village-like atmosphere of Boston’s oldest and wealthiest suburbs.
3.5/5Good!(36 area reviews)
First a shipbuilding hub and now home of Logan Airport, Boston’s easternmost neighborhood is a multicultural area with great ethnic restaurants and historic sites.
Top hotels in Boston
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2021
Top things to do in Boston
Boston Beach Vacation
A Boston vacation is the perfect time to kick back and relax. Whether you like the thought of chilling by the water or ambling along the shore hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Boston is hard to say no to. If you want to be near the downtown area, base yourself around Revere Beach. This popular stretch of coast is just 10 kilometres away. We also have Boston vacation deals close to Wayland Town Beach and Plum Cove, two other fantastic options.
Things You Should Know About Boston
- Nothing says vacation like staying moments from the shoreline. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Boston beach hotels.
- Apartments, such as Sunny 2BR in Downtown Crossing by Sonder and Global Luxury Suites South Boston, are also popular types of properties here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Boston deal with all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to zero in on the pressing task of relaxing.
- Boston, population 667,100, is a popular vacation destination for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Boston things to do page.
- Fenway Park is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, look up our Boston vacation deals.